Variety of Cards with Dotty For You

It's been Wednesday since I've posted anything.  Of all time to come down with a nasty cold, it had to be now.  UGH... I haven't felt like doing much but had to force myself anyway.  I had to finish up a few shopping items Friday and Saturday.  I sure haven't felt like crafting either and I've got plenty that I need to do!  I've got this VERY CUTE Whooo's Your Valentine Kit just waiting waiting for my to play with but I haven't got the mojo for it right now.

This past week I've shared a couple of cards from a set of All Occasion cards I made for a gift.  Here are a few more.   These cards were so fun to make.



I used some left over Dotty For You paper (a paper pack from our past National Scrapbooking Month special) and this fun little PUN FUN (C1505) stamp set.
                                                   
Recipes:
"Your Sweet" Card
Pun Fun (C1505)
Perfect Fit Frames (D1527)
Dotty For You paper (retired)
Black Cardstock
Black Ink
Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Z1790)
Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel (Z1313)

"Lets Hang Out" Card

Pun Fun (C1505)
Dotty For You paper (retired)
Black Cardstock
Black Ink
Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Z1781)
Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Z1790)
Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)
Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment (Z1754)
Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel (Z1313)

Hopefully soon I will feel like creating again.   Until then, don't forget about my Mystery Hostess Party going on now through December 30th!  Join my party and place an order of $25 or more and be included in a drawing to win $20 in FREE Close To My Heart Products!  


Just go to my website and select "JOIN" beside Gina's Mystery Hostess Party and start Shopping!  


Don't forget to add Whooo's Your Valentine! when you place an order of $35 or more!
PLUS, place an order of $50 and you will get a FREE Bonding Memories Glue Pen!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder