Monogram Stamps - Add a Personal Touch

These cute little $2.95 monogram stamps have so many uses!  You can personalize office supplies and household items in a snap!  Or, add a personal touch and make monogram cards, use them in layouts and so much more!

Here are two monograms cards that I made back in July for Close To My Heart's Extravaganza classes at convention.   I've been so busy lately that I have forgotten about these but recently dug them out.  I've order a few more stamps and can't wait to make a set of gift cards.



RECIPE  - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card
Smokey Plum and Slate Cardstock
Shape - Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Z1790)  Key - "6"<Accent 4>
Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment (Z1754)
Mini Medley Accents - Slate Collection (Z1787)
Monogram D - M1003
Smoky Plum Ink (Z2147)


RECIPE  - 5" x 5" card
Card - Artiste Cricut (Z1790) - Key - "1" Card
Moonlight Paper Pack (X7161B)
Slate Satin Polka Dot Ribbon (Z1802)
Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment (Z1754)
Mini Medley Accents - Slate Collection (Z1787)
Enchantment Mini Inks (Z2502) - Smokey Plum

Need more inspiration?  Check out these TWO short videos from Close To My Heart that show you even more ways to use these cute little monogram stamps!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal