For Always with Chantilly Birthday Card

My oldest daughter turns 23 on Saturday.  She is now a beautiful young lady living on her own.   We got her a Kuerig for her birthday and she was so excited!  I never thought I'd see the day my 'little girl' would be excited about a coffee maker!  WOW where did all the time go?

I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch to create her birthday card.  I knew all along that I would use our new For Always (X7165B) paper for her birthday card but I wanted to add a little color and thought this pink piece from the Chantilly (X7163B) paper pack was a great fit for the sketch and For Always.

 
I used several new products on this card.   Stamp is Perfect Fit - Frames 2 (D1536) and the little cake in the center is from the new Perfect Fit - Birthday (B1417) stamp.  The birthday cake is mounted onto a circle punched from our new Black Glitter (Z1829) paper.  I cut the 'perfect' shape for the frame with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Z1790).   I added a bit of sparkle flourish from the new Sparkle Clear Flourishes - Small (Z1812).  And how about my little fabric flower?   The fabric is one of the new pieces of For Always Textiles (Z1820).  The flower was easy to make.  I cut a strip about 1 inch wide and folded it in half and pressed to get a crisp edge.   Next I used a long running stitch along the open edge and pulled the thread to make a ruffle.  I stitched the ends together and covered the center with a Rhinestone Brad (now retired).

Here is the Mojo Monday sketch:
                                       



You can see this and many more new products at my Open House on Sat, February 16th!  
Drop by between 9am and noon.  
There will be door prizes, goodie bags, FREE Make & Take and more!  

Be sure the JOIN my Mystery Hostess Party going on all this month to celebrate the release of our new Spring Summer Idea Book!  

                                 

For each $25 you order (not including shipping and tax), your name will be added to a drawing for $20 in FREE Close To My Heart Products!  Your order will be shipped right to you when you place the order!  
Drawing will be held February 28 and I will notify all the winners!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder