February Stamp of the Month - A Happy Hello


Welcome to the February  Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month we are featuring A Happy Hello, a set of 12 fun stamps. If you have come here from Nancy's Womersley's Blog you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultant's HERE.



Here is my card I created with this set.  I stamped some of the flowers directly onto the card and I also stamped flowers that I cut out and layered on the card.  The card is pretty simple so I added some detailing by using my embossing tool to emboss some lines around the card and also in the flowers.  Those might be harder to see in the picture.



For finishing touches I added the Flaxen Extra Thick Twine and sparkles.  This will be my next Technique Tuesday card for February so if you are local to me, contact me to sign up for this class!

Remember!  This stamp is ONLY available during the month of February!  
You can get it for the low price of $5 with a $50 purchase!  

Now it is time to hop over to Michelle Loncar's blog to see what she has created!

Comments

  1. I love the added detail of the embossed border on the card. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the embossed border gives a real professional look. I love the colors of the flowers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love your choice of colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, the colors of this card are so refreshing! Thank you for sharing.

    Warmly,
    Ellen "CardMonkey"
    Http://www.cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colors and soft design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I never thought about embossing the edge. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the embossed frame and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors you used. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your color choices are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely! Beautiful flowers with pretty colors! Love the blings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal