February Girls Night Out - She Art!

Last fall Close To My Heart held its annual Team Builders Event in Utah.  Attendees got to participate in an unique Create and Take project.  Each attendee was given a 6x6 Canvas, a print out of various words and a wide array of papers, embellishments and a few stamps to choose from.   There were only a few basic pointers given but no patterns or instructions.  They were supposed to create a representation of themselves through the use of mixed media.

It was amazing how each canvas became a work of art.  I wanted to create a canvas for each of my daughters.  At first I thought it was very daunting to get started with no pattern but once I started, it all began to come together so easily!

Here are the two canvas I created.


I decided to offer this as my February Girl's Night Out Event.   It will be so much fun to see the different creations that everyone comes up with!   I'll provide an ample selection of papers and embellishments along with some fun stamps that can be used.   Everyone will get a 6x6 canvas, a word sheet.  

Be watching for my email that is going out very soon!  You will be able to pay and reserve your spot for this very existing Girl's Night Out!  (Not on my email list?  Contact me today to sign up!)

DATE:  Friday, February 27th
TIME:  6:30 pm
LOCATION:  2722 Lascassas Pike 
Gateway Mechanical Office

COST:  $12

WHAT TO BRING:  Scissors, Adhesive and Journaling Pen

MUST RSVP BY FEBRUARY 15TH
Class size is limited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal