A Summer Crush Blog Hop


Welcome to our special blog hop featuring Close To My Heart's line of My Crush™ products! My Crush™ is a line of books and accessories that can be used for on-the-go memory preservation. My Crush products are acid-free, lignin-free, and buffered. These books are a safe way to hold everyday memorabilia. During the month of June, when you purchase a My Crush Book and the coordinating My Crush Assortment, you will get the matching stamp set for FREE!   Today's special blog hop will show you many different ways to use the My Crush products.  If you came here from Tina Lovell's blog, you are on the right track.   Don't worry, if you are just getting started, the hop is a big circle so when you get back to me, you have completed the hop!

Several times I have taken a My Crush Book along with a journaling pen and an adhesive, with me on my long weekend trips to record fun moments on the trip while it is still fresh on my mind.  During the trip I pick up brochures of places we visited to add along the way.  Once I get home, I print out a few pictures to add.    I'm going to share some of pages here.







There are so many different ways to use your My Crush books and assortments.  I encourage you to hop along through all the blogs in this hop.  I'm sure you will get a lot of inspiration -including some 'out of the box' ideas!  So, next up in the hop is Haley Dyer's blog.

Stay tuned to my blog during the month of June as I share more fun things with a variety of My Crush products!

Order your My Crush products today!  www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com 


Comments

  1. Wow, those pages are great. Love Bluebird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed "walking through" these pages of your journal. Great idea to take it along on a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat, you do a great job of capturing the fun of your road trips while you're there with the "My Crush", great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the journaling you did, inspires me to tell the stories on my albums. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These books make for a great travel journal. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The MyCrush books are perfect for those brochures you pick up while traveling. Great book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Bluebird....and your pages are wonderful! :) Memories, memories - capturing them is so wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to keep those memories together...and kudos to you for getting them all written down so soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal