A Happy Day Means Ice Cream!

I'm loving July's Stamp of the Month - Ice Cream Dream.  Not only is it fun to color but it sure brings back many memories growing up.   I LOVE ice cream although I can't eat it as much as I wish.  Oh, I COULD eat it everyday but my hips would be as big as that truck on this cute little stamp!  My love for ice cream goes all the way back to the days I'd spend with my grandmother.  If we were going to my grandmother's house, then we knew for sure that meant ice cream for dessert!  That tradition has carried on down through the generations.  My daughters knew that anytime they went to their Monie and Pa's (my Mom and Dad) house - that meant Ice Cream!   The girls recently moved into a place of their own and I heard them commenting that the nearby grocery store had even MORE flavors of Ben & Jerry's ice cream than the one that was close to my house!  That's a big deal!

Ice Cream - it's always fun no matter how you serve it - in a bowl, on a cone, or even on a card! Today's card is served up with our ShinHan Touch Twin markers. I kept the card pretty simple without bling or sequins but I did add two strips of washi tape to the sides to fill in the 'white space' a little more!


I used a masking technique to only stamp the word HAPPY from the set.   The word "DAY!" is from the WOTG Scrapbooking Confetti Wishes stamp.   I thought it fit perfectly with this card.  I used our scallop border punch on the edges of the pear cardstock.  This card deserved a DOUBLE SCOOP of ice cream!

Product Used:
White Daisy Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - X254
Pear Cardstock - X5764
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
July Stamp of the Month - Ice Cream Dream
Carnival Washi Tape - Z3067
Boardwalk Washi Tape - Z3066
Scallop Border Punch - Z1851

June Stamp of the Month - Ice Cream Dream

There are only 2 weeks remaining to get this stamp!!  
You can get it for just $5 with a $50 purchase.  Shop my website today!  www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder