Countdown to Disneyland 2015!



I can't believe that another year is nearly gone (in terms of Close To My Heart product years!).  In just 11 days I will be boarding a plane headed to California and one of the best parks in the world - Disneyland!!  This is the 2nd year in a row the Close To My Heart is holding their annual convention at Disneyland.  I love it!  Disney KNOWS how to treat their guests and between CTMH and Disney - they do it up right!!!

The excitement has already begun with teasers from Close To My Heart and predictions among consultants.   Each June, CTMH releases their list of retiring products which ALWAYS starts a buzz.... "What does this mean?" "What will replace this?"  "Will we get that?"..... and on it goes.   By the way - if YOU want to know what is retiring, you can visit my website here: Retiring Items
If you see something you want, you better get it before it is gone forever!!!  All retiring items will be unavailable after August 31 (or sooner if they sell out before then!)

In the meantime, I've been busy working on my roomie gifts (a tradition among convention roommates) that I will share here on my blog once I'm there.  (I don't want to spoil the surprise for my roomies by sharing too soon!).

I got my Scattered Hearts team shirt yesterday which I LOVE!!! I'll be packing my special little notebook that I'm SURE will be filled page after page with notes, new class ideas I will want to hold, techniques I've learned and ways to help my customers even more!!  Oh - and all that writing will make me THIRSTY so I will be bringing along my new water bottle!  It has a fruit infuser in the middle!  (BTW.... I got an extra one of these that will make a fun little give a way at my BINGO night I'm planning in August!)


Be sure to follow my blog, facebook page and StampinHeaven Group Facebook page for all the updates!!!  HINT:  for the FASTEST updates - you will want to join my StampinHeaven Group page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal