Pages are Blooming with Blossoms!

This month my clubs will be creating these two layuots I designed using the Blossom Paper pack.  This paper is so pretty!!  I love the flowers and the colors.  I gave my ladies a break from stamping and used only the matching the compliments and added the coordinating Blossom Assortments and Coral Reef Sequins for the final touch.  So easy!!




















The above layout has an added element - Flip Flaps!  The picture sizes on the right page are 4 x 5 mats. We don't have flips flaps that measure 4 x 5 but making some to fit is easy!  I just cut off the bottom of the 4 x 6 flip flap and then 'sealed' the open edge with our Sunset Chevron Washi tape!  How cool is that?! - and yet another use for our fun washi tape!



















Products used for these two layouts:
Blossom Paper Pack - X7196B
Blossom Compliments - X7196C
Blossom Assortments - Z3072
Coral Sequins - Z3042
4x6 Flip Flaps - Z4114
Sunset Chevron Washi - Z2005

Would you like to create these two layouts?   Place an order on my website for the products used (listed above) and I will send you the cutting guide for these 2 layouts for free!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder