Flamingos are Everywhere!

You know summer is coming when you see flocks of flamingos all around!  It seems like everywhere I go there are flamingos!  I went to Cracker Barrel recently and as I was browsing the old country store, there on a display all to itself were flamingos galore! Books, notebooks, pads, shirts, and even pajama pants!  I was so tempted to buy those - but alas they did not have my size.

Even Close To My Heart is keeping up with this flamingo trend!  Our new Seasonal Expressions 2 has an ADORABLE Flamingo stamp with coordinating thin cuts.  Oh and washi tape!!  Even our washi tape has flamingos on it.

I created this card using the stamp and thin cuts. Check out that washi tape!


Products Used:

Tickled Pink - C1651
Tickled Pink Thin Cut - Z3228
Calpyso Paper - X7210B
Calypso Washi Tape - Z3219
Calypso Sequins - Z3215
Black Ink - Z2105


Get your Flamingo on!  
Shop my website at:  www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal