What does $100 look like?

Next month, October, we are going to be Jumping for Joy!  Why?  Because anyone that Host a Close To My Heart Gathering (party) with sales of $450 gets bumped to the next level of rewards!   That is awesome because the next level means you can choose $100 in FREE select Close To My Heart products!  So, do you wonder what $100 in rewards looks like?   Here is an example of what a Hostess might choose:


Shown in the picture is a My Reflections Level 1 kit, a My Reflections Level 2 kit, Level 2 My Stickease, a combo pack of cardstock (24 sheets - 4 sheets of 6 colors), a D-size stamp set, 3 My Acrylix blocks, 3 Exclusive ink pads and a marker!  That is a ton of stuff! From all of this alone you could really generate some layouts and cards.

BUT WAIT!   Not only do you get $100 in FREE product, you can choose ANY 2 items at 1/2 price!  So, to help you create all of those layouts, get our new Magic book at half price.  You will need something to store all of  those beautiful layouts in so choose one of our new My Legacy Faux Leather albums for half price!  Here is a picture of what your total Rewards would look like:

With these two half price items, all of this would cost you less than $28 (before tax and shipping).  That is an awesome deal.

Do YOU want to be jumping for joy?  Host a Close To My Heart Gathering in October!   Check out My October Calendar on my website for available dates and book your party today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder