Back to Routine!


I have been in such a rush lately flying around the country but now I am ready to settle back down!  Two days after returning from my wonderful Close To My Heart Scrapbooking trip, I boarded yet another plane headed to Clearwater, Florida to spend 4 glorious days on the beach with my mom and three sisters.   We began taking an annual MAD (Mother & Daughters) trip about 7 years ago.   We are all so busy these days with jobs, children and everything else that seems to take up most of our time.  Although we do get together other times of the year, mainly holidays, the time seems to fly by so fast. There is always so much going on that we never have time to just sit and talk with each other.   Each year our trip might take us somewhere different but the last two years we have gone to Indian Rocks Beach and just relaxed.   This time it was a much needed trip for me - I was still exhausted from that fabulous scrapbooking trip!  So we did a lot of reading and relaxing on the beach.  And in my case.... snoozing with my kindle in my hand.  haha...

So back to routine....   Next week is my Hooligans Workshop!  This is the cutest Halloween layout!  These adorable monsters are stamped with the Troublemaker stamp that is included in the Hooligans Workshop on The Go Kit (G1012).    This kit also comes with the Sunset Mini Medley Accent Collection and the instructions to complete this layout!   To add some pizazz to the layout, we applied Bonding Memories Glue to the monsters and then covered it with Prisma Glitter.  So now the scary little monsters shimmer!  

I still have lots of paper left in my kit so here is one other non Halloween Layout that I completed.  This layout is from Magic: Levitate.   I used the prisma glitter on the edges of the round circle and also around the edges of the Happy to be Me journaling mat.   This layout shows that everything doesn't always have to be about halloween with this paper and stamp!

If you get the kit, don't forget to make the cards!  They are so cute!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder