Mojo Monday #183 - A Retirement Card!

I'm a little behind getting to my Mojo Monday challenge - there seemed to be so much going on this week.   A co-worker is retiring next week and I was asked to make him a card.   This just gave me an excuse to get my Mojo on!    Here is the Mojo design:
                                 

Since this co-worker is male, I needed something with a masculine look and what better paper to use than Lucky!  This is the paper we've been working with at my monthly Hostess Clubs.  I also wanted to use some of my coordinating Lucky Level 2 Assortments.  These are perfect accents for the Lucky paper with many various die-cut chipboard shapes with unique designs.  I found one with a clock with I thought was perfect.   I added a couple of wooden buttons and used hemp in place of ribbon.  The sentiment is actually from the Card Chatter Birthday stamp but I only used the first part of the phrase.  Inside I stamped "CELEBRATE Retirement!"


Recipe:
Mojo Monday Pattern #183
Lucky Level 2 Paper (X7137B)
Desert Sand Cardstock (1273)
Sunset Cardstock (X5758)
Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
Outdoor Denim Ink (Z2140)
Card Chatter - Birthday (D1475)
Party Pennants (C1429) (used inside card)
Lucky Level 2 Assortments (Z1356)
Wooden Designer Buttons (Z1387)
Natural Hemp (Z280)
Edge Distresser (Z1297)


Thanks for looking!!!   Leave comments if you like!  
Want to see more art with this design?   Check out Mojo Monday #183 HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder