2 Days til Disneyland!

I have returned home from Hot and Humid Chattanooga. And guess what?! It's HOT & HUMID here too!  So, it's a good day to gather together my supplies for convention. (I pulled out my clothes last week and have them pressed and stacked ready to put in my suitcase).

Close to My Heart sent us a supply list a few weeks ago.  These are things that we will need when we do our Create & Takes. This is so much fun.  At Extravaganza on Thursday we will gets lots of new products and we'll be using them in our Create & Takes. So today I have been going through my supply list and checking off my items one by one.  I thought it would be fun to show you which supplies I'm bringing for each day.   Get your imagination going and start wondering what we'll be doing!

Wednesday's list is for Leadership Day.   The combination of ink pads I'm required to bring is a bit odd.   I wonder if certain colors will be used for one project and other colors for a different project.  I just stacked them up randomly here.   Would LOVE to hear your thoughts on what will go together!

Here is Wednesday Supply List:
Ink Pad Colors:
Vineyard Berry
Sweet Leaf
Sorbet
Sky
Petal
Desert Sand
Cocoa
Chocolate
Black


I'm also bringing: 3D Foam Tape, Sponge, Mini Glue Dots, Bone Folder, Piercing Tool and Micro Tip Scissors.

Friday's Supplies:
Ink Pad Colors:
Desert Sand
Smoothie
Black
Marker Colors:
Vanilla Cream
Cranberry
Smoothie



I will also bring 3D Foam Tape, Sponge, Micro Tip Scissors and the Texture Tools.

Saturday Supplies:
Ink Pad Colors:
Desert Sand
Cocoa
Marker: Desert Sand








Also bringing Micro Tip Scissors, 3D Foam Tape, Sponge Piercing Tool.

Of course I'm bringing Spritz Cleaner and Cleaning Pad each day along with My Acrylix Blocks (1x1, 1x1 1/2, 2x2, 2x3 1/2, 4x4) and adhesive.

OK..... got to get these in my suitcase now!   And make a Walmart run for some last minute trip items.   Check back tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder