Back to Challenges!

It has been a LONG time since I've done any challenges.  I was anxious to get back to them but I really wanted some of my new products to use.  I needed to make a wedding card and didn't have time to wait for new product so I headed to my existing stuff to see what I had.   Well nothing could be more perfect than Bliss!   First challenge for me this week - Pals Paper Arts.    This week it is a design sketch and that was exactly what I needed to get me started on my wedding card.

Here is the sketch:
Sketch

And my card!

I used Bliss Paper (X7132) with the Irresistables Villa Chipboard Die-Cuts (Z1390).  Both of these products will retire July 31 so order this week if you want to get them before they are gone!

I LOVE the Irresistables!   The are so easy to add color and the resist part 'shines' through.  I used Sorbet ink for my splash of color.  I used Bamboo ink on the key to give it a 'gold' look.   The ribbon is from the Mistletoe Creative Basics pack (X5807).  (You can get this Creative Basics pack for only $1 when you spend $50 on my website!  What a deal!)

Hope you enjoyed my card!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder