Countdown to Disneyland!


Only 4 days until I leave for California for our annual Close To My Heart Convention.  But for now.... I'm sitting here in Chattanooga waiting for a softball game to begin.   I've got tons of things I keep thinking about that I need to do as soon as I get home Sunday night before I fly out on Tuesday.

I attended my first CTMH convention last year in Washington, DC.  I was forewarned that it would be a non-stop blast and it was true!  CTMH goes all out.  I met so many people and made some lasting friendships. I'm looking forward to doing the same again this year!  

I'll be staying at the Disneyland hotel right in Downtown Disney. I arrive Tuesday afternoon and all the fun begins on Wednesday.  This year I get to go to Leadership.    Leadership is only open to Managers and above. I was so excited to make Manager in May and as soon as I did, I got on the Corp Boards searching for a Leadership ticket because by this time, they had all sold out.  I was in luck and found a ticket from a consultant who was unable to go.  I purchased the ticket, changed my flight plans and confirmed my room all in one day.   

Leadership will be a full day beginning with a General Session then a Create & Take session where we will get to see and use some new products!   Then there are classes that I am very interested in attending - Growing my Team, how to motivate my downline, and how to find the right customers for Studio J.  They are revealing a new component of Studio J and I SURE that will be something awesome! 

Wednesday night will be our Scattered Heart Team meeting.  This was so much fun last year and I know it will be fun again! 

Stay tuned tomorrow for more Convention Count Down! Time to head out to the game!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder