I Thought of You Today - Mojo Monday

Here is Card #3 in my Sonoma Card box series!  I used this week's sketch by Julee Tilman over at Mojo Monday.


RECIPE:
Sonoma Level 2 Paper Pack (X7143B)
Bamboo and Cocoa Cardstock (Included with Sonoma Level 2)
Sonoma WOTG My Acrylix Stamp (for flourish)
Sweet Moments MyAcrylix Stamp (C1467)
Cocoa Exclusive Ink (Z2114)
Smokey Plum Exclusive Ink (Z2147)
Hemp (Z280)
Opaque Mocha Adhesive Gems (Z1333)
Sentiment - Because Of You (Retired)
Tag was made using the Art Philosophy Cartridge

If you missed the other cards in this series, you can go to these posts:
Sonoma Card Box
Card #1
Card #2



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder