Sweet 16 in Plaid

This weekend I made two Sweet 16 Birthday cards.  Yesterday I posted the card I made for my niece.  Today, I'm posting the 2nd one which is for my nephew.   For this card I used Margaret Moody's sketch over at Pals Paper Arts.    This sketch was perfect for my plaid paper I chose.

                                                      Ppa pic


The paper is from the same kit as the card I made yesterday - Roxie (X7140B).  But this time I used the plaid with Black Textured Cardstock and Desert Sand Cardstock.  I added twill ribbon and wooden buttons (Z1387) for a masculine look.  The "16" was cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge.   I used the Say It With Style stamp set (D1283) for "Happy Birthday".

If you missed my Sweet 16 card for my niece you can see it HERE.

I hope my nephew doesn't mind a handmade card by aunt.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder