Believe - Christmas Cheer

NOTE:  If you are looking for the October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop
Please click HERE to take you to that post.

Yes, It's just now October and I have traded my Autumn Terracotta and Honey inks and cardstock for Holiday Red and New England Ivy.  It's never too early to start you creating Christmas cards - especially if you have a long list of friends and family you want to send Christmas Cheer to.  I pulled out the new Christmas Cheer stamp to create with this week.

I used the card sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping for this card.   My card is a vertical version of this sketch because it fits the Christmas Tree so well.

                                                            


I used New England Ivy Cardstock for my base.  The plaid piece is from the Believe Level 2 paper pack (X7145B).  The scallop is from the Believe Stickease (X7145C).  I used a blending pen and ink pads to color my tree.  The stamp is Christmas Cheer (D1494).  See the entire stamp HERE.   If you like to color, this is a great stamp to bring out the "kindergarten" in you.  

This was a pretty simple and fun card to do.   I've got another card to share tomorrow using this same set - but this time, Santa will bring on the cheer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder