Another Sneak Peek with Claire

I've been waiting for just the right sketch to show off this next new paper!  This week's Mojo Monday sketch was just what I needed!  Today's sneak peek is Claire!  I LOVE this fun print and can't wait to create some cool layouts with it!   The Claire paper pack (X7166B) features the colors of Hollyhock, Sunset, Cranberry and Outdoor Denim with Cashmere! 

Everything on this card will be in our new 2013 Spring Summer Idea Book!  I used a Perfect Fit - Birthday (B1417) stamp on this card because I'm trying to make more Birthday cards this year!  I cut our new Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon (Z1808) in half.  The 3/4" wide ribbon was just a bit wide for the small square but I really wanted to use this cool ribbon!  I added 3 of the Durable Artisan Studs (Z1816) to the ribbon.   And how about that fabric flower?!  That is one of 3 fabric flowers from the Claire Assortment (Z1813).  The assortment also includes 3 pink acrylic flowers and 3 clear acrylic flowers.  SO CUTE!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper!! (I know.... I think I've said this in ALL of my last posts about the papers I've used! But I really do love them all!)

Here is this week's Mojo Monday sketch:


Thanks for stopping by!  I've still got two more paper sneak peeks to give you so stay tuned! 

Claire, Claire Assortment, Durable Artisan Studs, Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon and the Perfict Fit - Birthdays will all be available February 1.  Want to see ALL the new products?   If you live local to me, be sure to save February 16 on your calendar!  I'm having my annual Open House to introduce the new Spring Summer Idea Book!  Watch for more info!

Not local? You can still see all the new products by purchasing the new Spring Summer Idea Book now!  For just $5 I will mail you the new Idea Book.  I will include a Petite Perk stamp as a Thank You for ordering!

2013 SPRING SUMMER IDEA BOOK

$5.00
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder