Love You Lots Valentine Card

Here is a softer version of Whooo's Your Valentine stamp.  I used the Clean & Simple Stamping Sketch #222 for this card.  I tried to keep it simple (sometimes a hard thing for me!).  I kept mostly to white cardstock with blush and a hint of sparkle.

This card has a silver lining!  Well, actually I used Close To My Heart's silver Metallic Marker (Z1768) around the edge of the piece of cardstock to give it a 'layered' look.  The glittery scallop edge is from the Silver Glitter paper that was included in the Whooo's Your Valentine Kit.  (LOVE THIS STUFF!). I used my corner rounder (sans guard) to make the scallop.
   

Recipe:
White Daisy & Blush Cardstock
Silver Glitter Paper (coming in Spring!)
Whooo's You Valentine Stamp (While Supplies Last!)
Baker's Twine - Neutral Assortment (Z1701)
Metallic Markers (Z1768)
Blush Exclusive Ink (Z2106) 
Slate Exclusive Ink (Z2173)



GET YOUR WHOOO'S YOUR VALENTINE KIT TODAY!
In celebration of National Papercrafting Month, we’re offering a new product, available through January — our Whooo’s Your Valentine kit! This darling kit, which retails for $40, can be yours for only $10 when you spend $35 or more in Close To My Heart product. The kit includes 12 die-cut boxes, 3 cardstock sheets, 1 sheet of silver glitter paper, 12 treat tubes, and an exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit! Perfect for gifts and classroom projects, the Whooo’s Your Valentine kit will make Valentine’s Day a cinch!
Qualify and buy the Whooo’s Your Valentine kit today for only $10!

Whooo's Your Valentine Stamp

ORDER NOW FROM MY WEBSITE! 


Comments

  1. Oooh! I love this! -- Love how the hearts are leading off the page!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal