March Girl's Night Out - Birthday Hip Pic Album

Well we seem to be slip sliding right on through February. After the fun ICE storm we received here in Middle Tennessee, I couldn't be more ready for some spring time weather! I know there are many parents out there going stir crazy since the kids have been out of school 5 plus days!

I'm so excited to share my next Girl's Night Out Event project for March! We will be creating this cute little Confetti Wishes Hip Pic Album! This sturdy kraft chipboard album has 16 white pocket photo pages with 3¾" × 3¾" windows that hold 16 – 4" × 6" photos. The album is spiral-bound. I've dressed up the album with the Confetti Wishes Paper, Compliments and Assortments.


Here are a couple of pages -


At this event, everyone will receive a Hip Pic Album, pre-cut Confetti Wishes Paper and Cardstoc, 1 set of Confetti Wishes Compliments, 1 set of Confetti Wishes Assortments.    You will go home with a completed album!

Date:  Friday, March 27
Time:  6:30
Place:  2722 Lascassas Pike

Class Fee is $30
SPACE is Limited!
Must RSVP by March 14th

Spots have already started filling up!  Email me today if you would like to attend this event!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder