Little Monster Shares an "I Love You"

The other night when I was creating some easy Valentine Cards with the stamp set "Love Ya Silly" I kept looking at the one little monster I had stamped.  I kept picturing him holding something and suddenly a light bulb went off! There was still one little stamp I had not used and it was perfect!

So I quickly put together this 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 card.  I stamped the "I heart you" and cut it out.  After stamping the little monster, I added the heart to an adhesive springs to give it some bounce and attached it to the little guys hand.   I think it turned out quite cute.  :)


Products Used:
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Cranberry Cardstock - 1272
Lagoon Cardstock - X5762
Lagoon Exclusive Ink - Z2195
Love Ya Silly - B1470
Red Shimmer Trim - Z1848
Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape - Z2004
Stuck on You Puffies - Z3037
Black and Grey Epoxy Bubbles - Z1935
Adhesive Springs - Z1725

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder