Last Call For Hopscotch!

I was sitting at my craft table tonight trying to get inspired.  I caught sight of my Hopscotch WOTG kit that my clubs had just recently completed.  I had created a layout that used the Hopscotch Compliments for them but we didn't use them all.   I had just enough papers left to create a couple of cards using my leftover compliments.

Here is the first card:


This was fun to create!  I used the File Folder sketch from the Wishes.  I stamped "HELLO" on the speech bubble in Indian Corn Blue.  This stamp is from the set Have a Happy Day (D1616).   I love the conversation bubble zip strip!  After adding the zip strip I tied a bit of Flaxen Extra Thick Twine around the card.

Here is my second card.  It's pretty simple.


This card was inspired by a card I saw in the upcoming Seasonal Expression 2 book coming out in April!  I used the round circles for flowers.  My stems are created from brackets and the leaves are created using the mustache stickease cut in half!   I finished the card with another stamp from Have a Happy Day and some Aqua Dots.  I also used more Flaxen Extra Thick Twine, but this time I pulled the twine apart so that it would not be as thick.

Remember!  The Hopscotch paper pack, compliments and Workshop On the Go kit are available ONLY until March 31!  If this is on your wish list, get it before it's gone!

Products Used:

All of these products can be purchased on my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal