Blossom - Sneak Peek

Today I got to play with some new product that is coming in April.  (One month product pre-view is just another little perk for being a Close To My Heart Consultant!)  The new Cardmaking WOTG kit in Seasonal Expressions 2 is a MUST HAVE.  When I got my first peek at the kit I knew I had to have it.  The cards were beautiful but the stamp set alone is ADORABLE!  I had to have it.  It's been sitting on my desk for about a week now and I had so may other things I had to do first.  I was dying to play with it.



The kit comes with plenty of supplies and a cutting guide that shows you how to make 5 cards each for 3 different designs.   I always like to make the 3 design just one time and then I will change it up a bit and create my own cards with the supplies I have left in the kit.

Here are the three cards I created as per the kit instructions:


Next I created a card using the flowers stamped in Lagoon and Glacier.  The little washi tape stamp is fun!


And now my favorite because these Popsicles are so fun!  I kept is pretty simple....


That's all for today!  I need to get back to playing with my new stuff!

Comments

  1. Oh no. It's too cute! Those colors--I can't --stop it! :) hee hee ! Love it! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal