Jump on it July with Be Jolly!

Today I'm sharing another card I created with one of the Hostess Reward stamp sets.  During the month of July you can choose one these exclusive Hostess Reward stamps for just $5 when you purchase $25 in current retail priced stamps.   These stamps are featured in Annual Inspirations 2014–2015 or Seasonal Expressions 2.  I've also got pictures of all of then posted below!



The ornament shape was cut with my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  I used a masking technqiue to stamp "season" in Cranberry ink.  Then I used my Sap Green ShinHan Touch Twin Marker to color "Jolly".  

This card was created with Be Jolly.  

I used Yuletide Carol (X7187B) paper for this card.  This paper will be retiring August 31.   I added Gold Shimmer Trim (Z1985), Cranberry Stripe Twill Ribbon (Z1987) and an antiqued gold metal flower from the Yuletide Assortment (Z3007).

I love this stamp and I am glad I've added it to my Christmas Collection of stamps!  I think it is a MUST have for simple cards and tags.  Get yours today!  These special stamps will be gone after August 31 so get a great deal now in July!

Start Shopping Today!  www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com

Other Hostess Reward Stamps to choose from:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal