Lovely Birthday

July is a month full of birthday's in my family - two of my sisters have birthdays!  With convention earlier this month and then a frenzy of planning once I got home, these birthdays about slipped away before I realized it!  I had to put away my new stuff and concentrate on the 2 upcoming birthdays.

First I'm sharing the card I created for my sister Suzan. Today is her birthday! Although we live in the same town our lives have been so busy we don't see each other that often.  She is a new grandmother so I'm sure that every spare moment she has, she is spending time with her adorable little grandson.  I don't blame her... he is such a cutie with chubby cheeks that makes you want to smooch all over him!   

For this card, I pulled out my Brushed paper pack and my Lovely Birthday stamp step.  It was fun coloring the flowers with my ShinHan Touch Twin markers.  


I love the Brushed Paper!  This paper pack, the pink glitter gems and the Lovely Birthday stamp set all retire August 31,  The Brushed Paper pack is currently a While Supplies Last item.   If you love this paper too, order it today before it is gone forever!!  Check out ALL the retiring items on my website HERE.

Products Used:

LOVELY BIRTHDAY - B1462

BRUSHED PAPER PACK - X7190B
PINK GLITTER GEMS - Z1807

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal