Jump On It July!

Welcome to the HOT DAYS OF SUMMER!  This month, Close To My Heart has a fun special!  When you spend $25 in current My Acrylix stamps, you can choose either the July Stamp of the Month - Life is Wonderful for FREE or you can choose one of the Hostess Rewards stamps in Annual Inspirations or Seasonal Expressions 2 for just $5!  That is an awesome deal!

What are Hostess Rewards stamps?   Hostess Rewards stamp sets are hostess-only stamp sets that hostesses can purchase using select product credit earned through a Gathering. These brand new, A- through D-size stamp sets are only available during the current idea book cycle and are priced at a discount to make the rewards stretch further! 

During the month of July ANYONE can get a Hostess Rewards stamps with a qualifying purchase! Choose any of these Hostess Rewards Stamps!




This month I'll be sharing some of my favorites from past posts, and some newly created cards that I've done recently.  Today, I'm sharing one of my favorite rewards stamps -  Better With a Friend.   It's a D-size stamp which would be regularly priced at $17.95 but during July with your qualifying purchase, you can get it for $5!


Here are two cards that I shared several month ago on my blog that I created with this set.  


Find the details for this card HERE


See the details for this card HERE!

Aren't these fun cards?  To order your stamps, shop my website today!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal