Get Organized with the August Special!

August is half way over!  Have you taken advantage of our Get Organized Special?  During the month of August when you purchase the new Marker Tote you will receive Balloon Wishes for FREE!   Both of these items are new products that will be found in the new Annual Inspirations on September 1 but Close To My Heart has made them available to our customers one month early! 


I love my new marker tote!  It rolls up perfectly and I can throw it in my rolling tote (they match!) or I can place it into one of my medium organizers.  When I'm using the markers I just unroll it and I can all 24 colors perfectly.   I created a card with my FREE stamp set and used my ShinHan Touch Twin markers.  I paired the stamp with our new Zoe paper (which is ALSO available to order now!).


The colors in this card make we want to celebrate!! 

Also available now is the Accessory Tote!  Purchase the Accessory Tote and you will get 2 new style sheets for FREE!  Order yours today!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal