Say Hello to Artistry!

I know that everyone is eagerly awaiting the release of the new Annual Inspirations from Close To Heart but we still have a month to go.  I'm keeping as much as I can under wraps until my big reveal at my Bingo Night on August 28th.   But Close to My Heart HAS generously released a few things a month early!   On Saturday, the brand new much anticipated Artistry Cricut Collection became available to order along with one of the new paper suites - Zoe!  I love this bright, cheerful paper!

Today I'm sharing a card I created using the new Artistry cricut cartridge combined with the new Zoe paper!


One of the fun things about this new cartridge is the many layered banners (over 200 different styles!).  Here, I cut "Hello" in Smoothie and layered it on White Daisy shape.  Aren't those flowers cute??  I cut those in Glacier and Canary cardstock and used some Zoe polka dot paper for the leaves. Check out the new shimmer trim!!  CORAL - soo pretty!!  If you know me, you know how much I love shimmer trim!!

Be sure to visit my blog on Friday for an Artistry Blog Hop!  This hop will be sure to inspire you get this newest Cricut Collection!

Products Used:
Artistry Cricut Collection - Z3167

Zoe Paper Pack - X7197B
Coral Shimmer Trim - Z3088

Comments

  1. Oh Gina...this card is beautiful!!!! Thanks for inspiring me....I need to get creating some more this week and can't WAIT for the Artistry blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder