It's National Stamping Month - Hello Life! - Cardmaking

Did you know that September is National Stamping Month?  Close To My Heart has three exclusive stamp sets that are designed for all of our paper crafting needs!   Although each stamp has been designed with a specific type of papercrafting in mind -- scrapbooking, cardmaking and pocket scrapbooking, all three of the stamps can be used together!

During the month of September, I'm going to be sharing my creations with these three stamp sets!  You will want to BE SURE to visit my blog on September 7 because we have a special National Stamping Blog Hop going on where you will get LOTS of inspiration from these sets!  I have designed a special scrapbooking layout just for the hop!























Today, I'm sharing a card that I made with the Hello Life!-Cardmaking stamp.  (middle picture above).  I've loaded this card with new products from our just released Annual Inspirations book too!



Not only does this card showcase the cardmaking stamp, it also features TWO of the new colors in our Enchantment Color Palette - Sapphire and Pomegranate along with Goldrush.  I used our new Confetti Stars (Z3119) embossing folder on the Sapphire cardstock.   I love this new embossing folder!  The other new product on this card is the pomegranate stars!  These little stars are from our new Fundamental Assortments set. These assortments are available in a variety of colors.



Fundamental Assortment Pomegranate Z3099


Remember!  These special stamps are available ONLY during the month of September!  Each stamp is $13.95.  Purchase all three for $34.95 and save $6.90! 

Shop my website today!  www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com
                                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal