Making Connections - Memphis

This fall the Corporate Staff has been traveling around the country visiting various cities holding Making Connections events.  These events give Close To My Heart Consultants a chance to meet other consultants, hear a motivational presentation and spend time creating projects that we can bring back and share as workshops with our customers.   We created 2 fun projects that I will be sharing in the next few days.   Brian Holman led the motivational portion of the event.  Brian is the COO of Close To My Heart.  He is the guy in the back with the pink shirt on - not the guy in the front in the gold suit!  It was Memphis!  Of course Elvis was there too!


Today I wanted to share some very special layouts that I received as recognition for my accomplishments.  Since my main reason for going was meeting others and to create projects with our new products, I didn't even remember that there would be any type of recognition!  Was I ever surprised.   I think the best thing about being recogized is getting artwork that is created by the CTMH artists.   It is always awesome and I spend alot of time looking at the details!

I wanted to share these pages with you and point out some unique things about the art! First up is my most favorite!  This is for "Top number of Gatherings"


There are so many details on this layout, I wanted to specifically point them out.


Next up is the layout I received for Top Personal Sales: 


This layout was created using our Paper Fundamentals line.  Along with the Paper Fundamentals cardstock, they also used the Paper Fundamentals Peacock Assortment - note the little bow, the round wooden heart and the glitter hearts.  They also used a few of the Paper Fundamental Stickers - top left and the tab above the photo mat.  The Hexagon shape was cut from the new Artistry Cricut Collection.

The next layout is was for Top Personal Sales.


On this layout, the artist paired the printed paper from La Vie En Rose with the new color of peacock cardstock.  The long hexagonal shape was cut from the Artistry Cricut Cartridge.  The layout is accent with Silver Shimmer trim, Poppy Thick Twine and Red Enamel Gems.  The sentiments are all from the stamp - Banner Wishes (B1438).

I'm so glad that I got to attend!  Just one more thing that makes it great to be a  Close To My Heart Consultant!  Here are few more pictures from evening....

I got to me Lisa Jarvis (back left corner) who is Heather's downline.  
Heather, Charlene and I all met up in Franklin and rode to Memphis together.

Heather and I took this picture in honor of our past Convention Roomie Casey Spinks who loves Elvis!

I'll be back later this week to share the projects we created!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal