Hello Life - PML Scrapbooking

Have you dipped your toes into the Pocket Page scrapbooking trend yet? It really is so much fun not to mention quick! This month during National Stamping Month, Close To My Heart has a special stamp for the Picture My Life scrapping enthusiasts. I had so much fun playing with this one.  I created a set of cards using one of my favorite color combos of the new Enchantment Color Palette - Poppy, Fern and Saffron!

I used the Hello Life!-Pocket Scrapbooking for my cards:


Here they are all together!


I created three simple 3x4 cards which are just stamping! 


My other three cards are all 4x6 and each feature one of the new images from the Artistry Cricut Collection.  Don't you just love that swish of paint?  It is one of the images on the stamp set! 



Products used:
Hello Life - PML Scrapbooking Stamp
White Daisy Cardstock
Poppy Cardstock
Saffron Cardstock
Fern Cardstock
Poppy Exclusive Ink
Saffron Exclusive Ink
Fern Exclusive Ink
Black Exclusive Ink
Green Enamel and Glitter Duos
Poppy Thick Twine
Artistry Cricut Collection

Get one or ALL THREE Hello Life! stamps during the month of September!
$17.95 each or all three for $34.95 ($6.90 savings!)





Comments

  1. Love your use of color with these sweet stamps! Thanks for sharing. Always, Alayne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder