Mixing Fundamental Papers

Today is my youngest daughter's birthday so of course I created her birthday card!   I wanted to use a mix of fundamentals so chose papers from Whimsy and Basics papers.  I based my card design off a design I found on Pinterest created by Denise Tarlington. 


It's really a simple design which made the card very easy!  I used the Thistle and Crystal Blue papers from Whismy and Charcoal designs from Basics.  Basic papers really do go with ANY of our paper packs.  It's my favorite pack out of the four (Whimsy, Adventure, Enchantment and Basics).  I cut a few succulents, my daughter's favorite, from our Flower Market Cricut cartrigde.  I used the lighter tone of Thistle for the base and Charcoal cardstock for the outline.  


Since this is a BIRTHDAY card of course I had to add sparkle so I used our Clear Shimmer pen on the succulents.  I can't believe that my camera actually picked up the sparkles!  

I know the sentiment on the front is not really a birthday sentiment but I thought it was perfect for Kayli.   This is from the stamp set - Inspire C1685.

This month you can get a wonderful deal on our Fundamental products!  The paper packs, complements, and ribbon packs are all 30% off.  That is a VERY NICE savings!  Even better, you can save 40% on BUNDLES!  This has been such a huge hit with our customers. There are only two bundles remaining - Enchantment and Basics.  Don't wait!  This is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST or through November 30th!  Shop today!


PRODUCTS USED:
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Whimsy Fundamentals Paper Pack- Z3350
Basic Fundamentals Paper Pack - Z3353
Thistle Cardstock - X5976
Crystal Blue Cardstock - X5977
Charcoal Cardstock - X5953
Black Exclusive Ink - Z2805
Stamp - Inspire - C1685
Clear Sparkles - Z3274
Clear Shimmer Pen - Z3293

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder