Bring Back My Pack - More Magical


Today we have a special blog hop for you!  We are sharing our creations using the Magical Paper Pack that Close To My Heart has brought back in their BRING BACK MY PACK campaign.  The Magical Paper Pack has become even MORE MAGICAL with some updated colors that will be introduced in our upcoming Holiday Expressions (debuting September 1 to customers!). If you came from Michelle Stewart's Blog you are on the right track!  The hop is a big circle so when you get back to me you will know you completed the hop. This is a small hop so you will get through it in a breeze!

I created all the layouts that were in the instruction guide that you can download when you order the Magical Bundle. I had so much fun (they were quick and easy to put together) I wanted to keep going!  Right now I have this THING with our new Stitched Thin Cuts.  I LOVE them!  I wanted to use them on a page with Magical so I pulled out my Stitched Circle Thin Cuts and cut a bunch of circles from pieces of Magical papers and some from the Coordinating Cardstock pack (There are TWO New colors in it!).

Here is my page I created.... I'm kind of giddy about it actually.  I hope you like it!


I used the new Carolina Blue as my base page and cut a White Daisy down to 10 3/4 x 10 3/4.  Then I just scattered the circles around.  My title is from the You Are Here Cricut Cartridge.  I drew stitched lines around the white daisy edge to give it a finished look.

Product Used:

More Magical Paper Packet (CC8181) - $10.95
More Magical Coordinating Cardstock (CC8182) - $9.95

White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Black & White Dots - Z3314
Marvi Uchida LePen Journaling Pen - Z1979


This fun paper pack will only be available While Supplies Last through September 30!

Get your More Magical products HERE!

Now it is time to hop over to Katy Taylor's Blog and see what she has created!

Comments

  1. Wow! This is just beyond awesome. I'm a little giddy about it over here too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...super fun with all those circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Fabulous! I love the variety of circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- I actually gasped when I saw this layout. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout, it just pops off the page at you. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder