May/June New Product Blog Hop

 


Have you seen our new May June catalog?!  oday we have a special blog hop for you featuring some of the new products found in this catalog.   I can't wait to see what everyone has been working on!  If you came from Kin Loewen’s Blog you are on the right track.  The hop is a big circle so when you arrive at the blog you started, you will know you completed the hop! If you get lost along the way, you can find the entire list of hoppers HERE.

I created THREE cards with the So Tweet Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3954!  Isn't this little chicky just the cutest ever?  I used the new Hillside Cottage paper X7268B paired with Blue Belle and New England Ivy Cardstock.   I colored the chicks with Triblend Markers.   Scroll down for a closer look at each card.



On this card I used our Wood Panel Embossing Folder on the Blue Belle cardstock.

This card uses a little bit of scrap from the embossed cardstock on the first card.  I added dot's of glitter glue to the center of the stamped flowers.


I think this card is my favorite of the three cards.  I just like the little bird with the glasses.  I used the Hexagon Thin Cut shape and sponged some Tattered Rose Distress Oxide ink on the shape.  I also colored the white sequin flowers with a Tri-blend marker so that they would stand out more.

You MUST check out the new catalog!  So many awesome products!  Get yours FREE with your order!  Contact your Maker or if you do not have one you can order from my website at

Here are all of the products that I used on these cards:
White Cards & Envelopes
So Tweet Stamp & Thin Cuts - Z3954
Hillside Cottage Paper Pack - X7268B 
Blue Belle Cardstock - X6048
New England Ivy Cardstock - X5959
Intense Black Ink - Z4189
White Flower Sequins - Z3872
Stitched Hexagon Thin Cuts - Z3678
Wood Panel Embossing Folder - Z3696
Onyx Pearl Liquid Pearls - Z3790
Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue - Z3563
Thin Foam Tape - Z2060
Various Tri-Blend Markers
.05 Black Journaling Pen - Z3517

Now let's hop over to Maureen OSullivan's blog and see what she is sharing.

Comments

  1. I love that stamp set so much - these cards are simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards and the use of the woodgrain embossing folder and stitched hexagons with this set. I love these little birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE is all I can say! The pairing of the chicks with that paper...DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be the cutest stamp! Love all of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of cards. I love the blue Belle woodgrain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards! I have been on the fence on this stamp set but you may have me convinced.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable trio! Love what you've done. Now I really need to order that stamp! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder