National Scrapbooking Month Blog Hop

One of my favorite times of the year for scrapbooking is National Scrapbooking Month!  Each year Close To My Heart celebrates with an awesome special and this year is no different!  They really knocked it out of the park with this beautiful collection called You Are Enough.  This collection includes a Product Bundle, and 3 project bundles - Scrapbooking, Cardmaking and a 6x8 Album!  All of these products can be purchased separately.  

Today we are bringing you a special Blog Hop that features this collection.   You are going to see some gorgeous creations I'm sure!  If you came here from  Kim's Scrappin with Heart Blog you are on the right track!  If you are just getting started, when you get back to my blog you will know you have completed the hop!  Just look for the link at the bottom of this post that will take you to the next blog.    If you get lost along the way, you can find the entire list of hoppers HERE

 After pre-cutting my papers for the You Are Enough Scrapbooking pages, I was left with a few scraps of the pattern paper and cardstock.   (You can download that guide from my website HERE)  I recently received my new Make It From Your Heart Volume 5 book.  This was a great opportunity to use it so I looked through the sketches for a layout that accommodate the leftover pieces I had remaining.  Pattern # 2 was perfect!  Here is the page I created based on this pattern:


To prepare the base page before assembly, I used my Tattered Rose Distress Oxide ink and flower stencil from Stencil Pack #1.    Then I used the Solar Flare Glitter Gel to add shimmer.   Once these were dry I began assembling my page.  I used the layered butterfly thin cuts to accent the page.  My large butterfly is layered onto a piece of vellum. The small butterfly layers are cut from scraps of pattern papers. My journaling card is actually a 4x6 Picture My Life Card that I trimmed down creating a 3x4 Journal card.  I finished embellishing the page with the You Are Enough sequin butterflies.  

Here is a list of products I used to create this page:
You Are Enough Paper Pack - CC52110
You Are Enough Cardstock - CC52111
You Are Enough Picture My Life Cards - CC52116
Layered Butterfly Thin Cuts - CC52115 
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Vellum Paper - Z3367
Stencil Pack #1 - Z3882
Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Ink - Z3828
Solar Flare Glitter Gel - Z3808
You Are Enough Butterfly Sequins - CC52112

This paper collection will be available during the month of May.   The BEST BUY is the Product Bundle which will save you 30%!  Contact your CTMH Maker to order.  If you do not have one, you can order from my website here:  https://stampinheaven.closetomyheart.com/

Now it is time to hop over to  Maureen's Something To Scrap About blog and see what she has created!

Comments

  1. Oh wow, Gina! This is beautiful, which such great elements incorporated! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout! It's really going to make a photo stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Gina. I love all the different elements. That is a sketch I have been wanting to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty with the stencilled flowers - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love the stencilling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning layout! Love the stencil on the base page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous layout! I love how you showcased all the different papers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder