Slimline Card Blog Hop


You have asked and we are providing!!  Today we are sharing a fun blohogp with SLIMLINE Cards!  I can't wait to see what everyone has created.  If you arrived here from Lauren's CTMH Craftings, you are on the right track!!  Look for the next blog to hop to at the bottom of this post.   If you are just getting started, when you get back to me you will have completed the hop!!  (There are 13 hoppers in this hop!)   If you get lost along the way, you can find a link to all of the participants HERE 

Our Slimline Cards measure 3 1/2 x 8 1/2.  I use my old Close To My Heart How To Books such as Cherish and Originals for reference.  They have cards that are 3 x 6 and 3 x 8 which can be easily adapted to 3 1/2 x 8 1/2.  I actually spotted a pattern in one of these books that inspired the card that I am sharing today! 

I think that our Slimline cards make great bases for our Waterfall Thin Cut.  I thought it would be fun to use the new Dessert a' la Whirl for my waterfall!  

I used the May June Mix In paper for my base and pulled in Smoothie and Mint cardstock.  These little Ice Cream Cones were so much fun to color with my Tri-Blend Markers. 


Here is the card in Action!


The basic measurements for this card are:
Base - Mix In Paper - 3 1/2 x 8 1/2
Mint Cardstock - 1 1/4 x 2 1/2 (smallest inner Stitched Rectangle)
For the waterfall portion of the card, I used the Waterfall Thin Cut

Here are the products I used on this card:
Slimline Card & Envelopes
May June Mix In Paper Pack - X9028
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Mint Cardstock - X6042
Smoothie Cardstock - X5985
Dessert a' La Whirl Stamp Plus Thin Cuts = Z3957
Waterfall Thin Cuts - Z3777
Rectangle Thin Cuts - Z4260
Toffee Exclusive Ink - Z2828
Gold Glitter Gems - Z3312
Various Tri-Blend Markers



Now it is time to hop over to Brandi R - crzy4scrapbooking and check out her Slimline Card!

Comments

  1. This is so cute! I need to make more of these waterfall cards. You’ve inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and the pairing of these products. I just got the waterfall die so I need to get cutting with it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, I never thought of using the waterfall with the slimline...I will so be doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the addition of the interactive element. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the waterfall on your slimline. Great choice of stamped images/sentiments too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use the waterfall die on a slimline card. Definitely on my list of techniques to try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! Love, Love Love this card! I'm inspired, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun card! I love the use of the waterfall thin cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I love this and how you made it a waterfall card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder