Monday, December 27, 2010

Be Inspired With Wings!

The new 2011 Spring Summer Idea Book from Close To My Heart doesn't arrive until February but January has a sneak peak of things to come.   Let me say.... if the sneak peak is this beautiful, I can't wait to see it ALL!

In January my clubs and my Thursday night workshop will be creating a beautiful layout and cards with the Wings kit.    The workshop kits have not changed.  They still include a full Level 2 paper pack, an Exclusive stamp (that is NOT available in the Idea Book), a coordinating embellishment AND a full color, step-by-step instruction brochure for both layout and cards!   PLUS, when you purchase the Wings kit in January you get a spray pen AND instructions for making a banner!  You get all this for just $29.95   How cool it that?  (You can see the banner I made on my previous post - Wings Banner)

I was able to get my Wings kit early for pre-view and put it together.  The papers are awesome and I LOVED the spray pen.  This is a cool technique I'll be teaching this month.   Now I want to spray everything!

To see the Inspiration Brochure just click on the link in the "January Inspirations" tab above.

I'll be posting pictures soon of the cards I made using this paper along with the January Stamp of the Month so be sure to check back!  I LOVED working with this paper!

Contact me today if you would like to join me for the Wings Workshop on January 27th. 
RSVP needed by January 7th.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...