It's a NEW YEAR! - Find Your Style!

FIND YOUR STYLE in a new year!   It's January 1 so that means it is time for a blog hop again! I've made two more cards with the January Stamp of the Month - Find Your Style.  I can't get enough of this stamp set!

Again, I used the Wings paper with this stamp.   One of the B & T papers in Wings had a beautiful background that I wanted to incorporate with the stamp without covering the whole card.  The Sweet Leaf background of the paper had an accent of Juniper so I brought that color to the forefront of the card with the Juniper stamped bird with sponged edges of cocoa.  The card is a simple card of Love.

The next card is one of those ideas that come to you at random moments.   This card design idea hit me at a time that I was not even in my scrapbook room.  I was in the shower where most of my ideas seem to hit.   I don't know.... maybe it is the hot water heating up my brain.  ha ha.  I couldn't wait to sit down and put this one on paper.

The shoe was the idea that hit me.... I stamped the shoe in Versa Mark ink onto Barn Red cardstock.  Then I added clear embossing powder and heat set it.  Next, I sponged black ink over the shoe so that the ink adhered to the portions that were not embossed.  (Resist technique) This brought out the design in the shoe.   For my accents I used the Just Blooms Paper Flower and butterfly.   The flower center is a Corduroy brad from the Mini Medley Accents Black Collection.  

If you missed my first post this week with this stamp set go to Find Your Style
Now, for more ideas with this stamp hop over to Nancy's Blog for a fun ride through the Blog Hop! 

RECIPE: Card #1
Wings Level 2 Paper (X7135B)
Find Your Style Stamp (Only Available in January!)
Cocoa Ink (Z2114)
Opaques Adhesive Gems - Mocha (Z1333)


RECIPE: Card #2
Wings Level 2 Paper (X7135B)
Find Your Style Stamp (Only Available in January!)
Black Ink (Z2105)
Barn Red Cardstock (X5637)
Just Blooms Paper Flowers Spring Blossom (1397)
Mini Medley Accents - Black (Z1393)
Clear Detail Embossing Powder (Z821)
Versa Mark Ink (Z891)
Craft Heater (Z555)

If you love this stamp, you will want to be sure and get it during January!  After that, it will be unavailable.  We've got some awesome discounts on this stamp!   Visit the January - Inspirations! page of this blog and click on the brochure link.    Order the Wings WOTG and ANY 4 other items in the brochure and you get the Find Your Style stamp for FREE!  

Here's wishing you a Safe & Happy New Year!


Comments

  1. very lovely cards - thanks for sharing!!
    I just became a follower :-)
    www.kerieskafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder