Be Inspired With Wings!

The new 2011 Spring Summer Idea Book from Close To My Heart doesn't arrive until February but January has a sneak peak of things to come.   Let me say.... if the sneak peak is this beautiful, I can't wait to see it ALL!

In January my clubs and my Thursday night workshop will be creating a beautiful layout and cards with the Wings kit.    The workshop kits have not changed.  They still include a full Level 2 paper pack, an Exclusive stamp (that is NOT available in the Idea Book), a coordinating embellishment AND a full color, step-by-step instruction brochure for both layout and cards!   PLUS, when you purchase the Wings kit in January you get a spray pen AND instructions for making a banner!  You get all this for just $29.95   How cool it that?  (You can see the banner I made on my previous post - Wings Banner)

I was able to get my Wings kit early for pre-view and put it together.  The papers are awesome and I LOVED the spray pen.  This is a cool technique I'll be teaching this month.   Now I want to spray everything!

To see the Inspiration Brochure just click on the link in the "January Inspirations" tab above.

I'll be posting pictures soon of the cards I made using this paper along with the January Stamp of the Month so be sure to check back!  I LOVED working with this paper!

Contact me today if you would like to join me for the Wings Workshop on January 27th. 
RSVP needed by January 7th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder