Wings Banner

January is National Papercrafting month and Close To My Heart is inspiring us to celebrate!   This week I received my pre-view Workshop kit and stamps that I ordered.    The workshop kit is Wings and it is GORGEOUS!    I will be sharing my layout from that kit soon but first I wanted to share my banner that I made.    In celebration of National Papercrafting Month, CTMH has included an instruction sheet in the Wings WOTG kit for making a banner with their new My Creations Banner.  I made the layout and cards for the kit first and STILL had plenty of paper to make the banner.   This banner is chipboard and include 8 flags and rings.    Since I recieved my kit and banner before the Holiday Bazaar, I decided to make my banner to hang in my booth.  Perfect!


Here is another picture a litle bit closer showing the middle three flags. I used the new Bohemian Alphabet stampset for Close To My Heart.   I stamped each letter and cut them out, then used foam strips to make them stand out.    Now that the bazaar is over, I'll put the banner in my scraproom. LOVE IT!



Comments

  1. OMG, Gina!!! This is darling! I love that you made it fit your needs! And that you are going to be able to use it in your craft room for a long time! Love, love, love it! May have to borrow this idea! Thank you for sharing! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal