A Blue Ribbon Congratulations!

Recently, it was announced that my 2nd Upline, Tina Sutton, was promoted to Presidential Director with Close To My Heart.  This is the highest honor you can achieve.  Tina along with 3 other ladies are the first ever to achieve this title.   Tina is so inspiring.  I've never met anyone with so much energy.  She loves to share her ideas and strives to help those that want to grow their business too!  I got to know Tina a few years ago when I attended a Seaside Retreat she held.  She told me then that her goal was to achieve the Presidential Director Level.  AND SHE DID IT!  I am so proud to be a part of Tina's team.  Here is the card that I made for Tina to send my Congrats!


Recipe:
Elemental Level 2 Paper (X7141B)
Pacifica and Desert Sand Cardstock (Included in Elemental Level 2 Paper pack)
Inks:  Desert Sand and Sorbet
Pewter Brads

All products are Close To My Heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder