Sunday, October 9, 2011

Clean and Simple Holiday Cheer

Here's a Holiday Cheer card using the sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping Challenge blog.  Once again, I took the sketch and turned it.... this time upside down!  It just seemed to work better for me.

The sketch:
                                

Since I've been in a Holiday card making mode I decided to use ornaments in place of the flowers.   Hence, the reason I needed to turn the sketch around!  I used the stamp Holiday Cheer (B1381).   This 5x7 card was quick and easy.   Just the way I like them!
#161
I used Black Hemp for the ornament string and actually used the Black marker to add the bow.  And of course - the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to cut out my banner for "Happy Holiday".  Perfect cut for the stamp!   Final touch - sparkles!
Colors used:  Holiday Red and Topiary.   (All products are Close To My Heart)

I'm hoping to get another challenge done before I leave Wednesday for my annual MAD trip.  haha... don't worry - I'm not really going mad!   My 3 sisters and my mom take an annual trip each October so MAD is for Mother And Daughters!  :)  But stay tuned! I've got a few posts already scheduled during my absence so be sure to check back!


2 comments :

  1. Lovely card! I really like how you flipped the sketch and used the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great version of this week's sketch!! Really like what you have done and will be CASEing!!(if you don't mind Lol!!)

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...