Holiday Wishes

Here is a MUST ahve stamp for the holidays!  This stamp is an exclusive and can only be purchased now THROUGH November 30th!   Imagine all the beautiful cards you can make with this set!



When you place a minimum order of $25 in My Acrylix® stamp sets now through November, you can purchase a new D-size Holiday Wishes stamp set for only $5! That’s significant savings off the full retail value of $17.95. And here’s a bonus: many of the images in the set coordinate with our Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge for added cutting and stamping fun!

I can't wait to get this set.  I placed my order first thing this morning so be watching - I'll be posting artwork with it as soon as I get it!




Order on-line at my website:  https://www.closetomyheart.com/stampinheaven
or call me to place your order!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder