Mojo Monday - Happy Holidays

I love this week's Mojo Monday sketch by Julee Tilman.   I spotted it early this morning before I started my workday so I had time to ponder what I wanted to do.   By the time I got home I immediately went to my Believe paper and pulled out the December 25th stamp set.   I just love it when a plan comes together!   And I think it came together nicely if I do say so myself!

                                                 

Here is my card:

I decided to step away from traditional Christmas green and red and go with Sky blue using Holiday Red more for accent.  I love this December 25th stamp!  I remember when I was perusing the Idea Book for the 1st time at convention, this was one I spotted early on and immediately liked.   I used the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to cut an exact match for the Happy Holidays stamp.  Also included in this set of 12 stamps are 2 tags.  See the entire stamp HERE.   I pulled out some old fiber that I had on hand to tie around the top of the card and added a bit of bling with sparkles. 

Recipe:
Believe Level 2 Paper (X7145B)
Holiday Red and Sky Cardstock - Included in Believe Level 2 Paper pack
December 25th (C1469)
Sky Ink (Z2194)
Clear Sparkles (Z1104)
Fibers - Retired

This will be my last challenge this week since I'm leaving Wednesday for my trip!  But I've got several posts scheduled that include another Christmas Card, Congratulations, Anniversary Card and my cards from my upcoming Christmas Card workshop.  So be sure to come back and visit!

Comments

  1. Just darling. Love that santa paper. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal