Silver Embossed Wedding Card

I needed to created a wedding card for my daughter's friend.  Using the sketch from Pals Paper Arts this week and my Card Word Puzzle (C1494)  stamp, I created this silver embossed card.   I randomly stamped the flower using Versa Mark ink on to a piece of White Daisy cardstock.   Then I embossed the flowers with Silver Embossing Powder.   I stamped and embossed three more flowers that I would cut out separately.  You can't really see on the picture below but the lower flower on the right is 'popped' out using the flowers I cut out and layered.



Here is a closer look at my layered flower.  It gives a little bit of dimension to the card.


Since I didn't have any silver ribbon to use for this card, I pulled out my Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon (Z1732).  I love this ribbon because I can get any color I need just by sponging the ink onto the ribbon.  Viola! I have silver ribbon!  I used Grey Wool ink (Z2125) to get this color.  It perfectly matches the Grey Wool cardstock that I have layered on my card.   I added.a small Rhinestone Designer Brad (Z1360) to the center of my bow.


Here is the sketch from Pals Paper Arts that I used:

                                               PPA135

I hope you enjoyed my card and maybe got some inspiration from it.   June is close at hand and there will be lots of weddings!

Comments

  1. It's stunning Gina!! Have to file this one away for future use--wedding cards always stump me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I will have to do this for my nephew's upcoming wedding

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! You did a wonderful job!!! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply elegant! A perfect wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! The silver embossing adds just the right amount of elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card! Love the embossing and layering. What a great take on the sketch this week, thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes very beautiful stunning card

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes very beautiful stunning card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder