A Birthday Wish for You!

There were 3 designs from the Dotty For You paper pack that I haven't had a chance to use yet.  On Sunday. I pulled one of those designs to make this card.  I love the design on this paper because it is from one of my favorite stamp sets - Card Word Puzzle (C1494).  The papers in the Dotty For You pack were hand designed by Close To My Heart's artists.  This particular piece was designed using the flower from the Card Word Puzzle stamp.   I used the Sketchbook Saturday Challenge sketch for this card!




The only stamping I did on this card was the sentiment! The Card Word Puzzle stamp has a variety of words  that you can put together create your own personal sentiment.   I sponged Lagoon ink onto the Color Ready Seam Binding  Ribbon (Z1732) so that it would perfectly match my card!   Since this is a Birthday card I'm entering it into Crazy 4 Challenges this week.  They are looking for Birthday Cards!  





For my flower, I cut out three flowers from the paper, cutting each flower smaller than the previous flower.  Then I used a blending pen and ink from Lagoon ink pad to color my flower.  I used Sweet Leaf ink for the leaves. Next I stacked each layer using a piece of foam tape to give it a dimensional look.  I added bitty sparkles from the Blue and Green Sparkle Assortment (Z1327) to the center.


Here is a picture of the Card Word Puzzle Stamp!   You can create over 50 different sentiments with these words!  
Everyone should have this stamp in their stash!  

(PSST!...... STAMPAGANZA is coming to Close To My Heart on June 1st!  That means between June 1 and June 30, when you order 2 stamps you get a third stamp for FREE!)  So put this one on your list!  Be watching for more details!

But remember! while you are waiting for the big STAMPAGANZA event, be sure to grab a pack of the Dotty For You paper while we still have it!   This special paper pack will not be available after May 31st!  (or while supplies last)  See my Dotty For You! tab for more details.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal