Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers! I am so thankful for my mom.  She has always been there for me.  She supports everything I do and always encourages me when I'm down.

I made a special Mother's Day card for my mom.   She loves to work in her yard (which is BEAUTIFUL BTW) and she loves birds.  I thought that the colors of Buttercup and Juniper, along with the bird made the perfect card for my mom.


I used dotted Buttercup paper from the special Dotty For You paper pack.  (This special ends May 31st!)  The bird and vine were cut with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.   I stamped "Happy" with the Polka Dot Alphabet (D1469) and "Mother's Day" is from a retired set.  The Polka Dot Alphabet stamp is perfect with the dotted paper! I added two resin flowers from the Bouquet Assortment (Z1694).
I used the sketch from the Sketchbook Saturday Challenge (#59) and the colors were inspired by a brand new blog challenge - Dynamic Duos.   Be sure to check out these challenges!
                           

The bird qualifies this card to be part of the CAS-ual Friday's Challenge!
                                

Just a reminder! There are only a few weeks left to grab your pack of Dotty For You paper for $5 with a $35 Close To My Heart Purchase! (or While Supplies Last!).   Don't miss out on this versatile paper pack!  Visit my website to order your pack today! Start Shopping HERE.


Comments

  1. The bird is so cute sitting on the flourish!
    Thanks for joining us over at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dotty letters [aired with the dots on the patterned paper. Cute bird! So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the detail on the Birds wing and the dotty Happy. Thanks' for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the font with the Dotty papers! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of challenges! That bird is beautiful! So glad you could join us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card Gina, love the polka dot sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gina that bird is so cute, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure that your mom was thrilled to receive this card. So beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colour combo and beautiful die cutting! Love the birdie's flourish wing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal