Santa Claus is Coming To Town!

I know!  Today is Halloween but that just means Christmas is around the corner right? At least that's what Walmart is saying.  I stopped there on Tuesday to grab some Halloween Candy and it had already been moved from the seasonal aisle and replaced by Christmas goodies!   I did find some Halloween treats through although it was already picked over.   An now.... trick or treating may be postponed to Friday due to some strong winds and storms headed our way and expected to hit at the Trick or Treat hours!

I usually start making Christmas cards early though and I have already posted a few here on my blog!  Here is another card I wanted to share with my new favorite Christmas stamp from Close To My Heart's Holidays From the Heart Gift Guide - Santa Claus (C1567).  I'm a sucker for anything Santa so no surprise that this one is a favorite.



I used the sketch from Clean & Simple #264 turning it horizontal.  I stamped Santa in Ruby ink and stamped the reindeer in Chocolate ink.  I used my Ruby marker to color the reindeer's belts but once I added the Bitty Sparkles you couldn't really tell I colored them.   But I like the way they look. The Merry Christmas shape was cut with the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  The Santa Claus stamp has TWO stamps that coordinate with the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  

Recipe:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 White Daisy Card
Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack - X7176B
Santa Claus - C1567
Ruby Chevron Ribbon - Z1846
Red Shimmer Trim - Z1848
Bitty Sparkles - Z1707
Ruby Ink - Z2170
Chocolate Ink - Z2111
Artbooking Cricut Cartridge - Z1906


I'm entering this card into the Clean & Simple Challenge - #264



Don't forget! When you place an order of $100 or more (retail price) between October 15 and December 31 from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide and/or the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book, you qualify for one free “star” item from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide.

The “star” items are the products in the gift guide that have a circled star image next to the product’s item number and include:
  • Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet (X7176B)
  • Sparkle & Shine Complements Dimensional Elements (X7176C)
  • My Acrylix® Magical Days Stamp Set (D1552)
  • My Acrylix® Santa Claus Stamp Set (C1567)
  • My Acrylix® Mary and Babe Stamp Set (C1562)
  • My Acrylix® Trim the Tree Stamp Set (A1149)
  • My Acrylix® Charming Chevrons Stamp Set (A1150)
  • My Acrylix® Lots of Love Stamp Set (A1151)
  • My Acrylix® Angel Friends Stamp Set (B1435)
  • My Acrylix® Lifting Spirits Stamp Set (C1570)
  • My Acrylix® Banner Wishes Stamp Set (B1438)
To see the and other products in the Holidays From the Heart Gift Guide go to my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder